- Recovery is always an option.
- You are never “too sick” to recover.
- You are never “not sick enough” to recover.
- Recovery is hard, but it is worth it.
- You have more strength than you could ever imagine.
- You can get through this.
- You can get better.
- You are worth more than your mental illness.
He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.
The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.
My fucking weakness. The relationship of a dog and a child. This is adorable. :’)
isn’t it weird that we have one hand that knows how to do everything and then one hand that just sits there like “I don’t know how to hold a pencil”
The highways are free and clear
I WAS NOT READY FOR THIS
- man: when you dress like that it's like putting a steak in front of a dog. what do you expect?
- woman: *proves that even dogs have discipline*
- man: wHat!!!!!11!!!?????? WHY ??????????????????????????????????? ARE YOU SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMPARING US FREE-THINKING MALE CITIZENS TO DOGS????????????????????/ FEMINISM IS MISANDRY!!!!!1!!!!!111!! WHERE DID OUR MEN'S RIGHTS GO
I’m trying to kill time before my appointment with Monique so I decided to wash my car… I’m pretty sure it actually looks worse than it did before I started.
Oh well, I tried.
I think that we’re gonna be really fast friends.
- Me: This older generation pisses me off so much
- Therapist: Why?
- Me: Because when I was growing up, we were forcefed the idea that if we didn't want to be 'flipping burgers at McDonalds,' then we'd better go to college.
- Therapist: And?
- Me: And now we've all gone to college, have degrees, can't get a damn job, and the same people that told us to go to college call us entitled assholes because we refuse to flip burgers
- Therapist: Touche
2015 is only 5 months away, just let that sink in
What the fuck does the sink want now
I don’t want to look back in five years time and think, ‘We could have been magnificent, but I was afraid.’ In 5 years I want to tell of how fear tried to cheat me out of the best thing in life, and I didn’t let it.